Multi-Purpose Compact Reel-To-Reel Slitting Machine
Slitting and rewinding machine for flexible material such as paper,
self-adhesive materials, thin cardboard, plastics, resin fabrics,
tapes for labels, artificial leathers etc.
- The Mod. TN 1200 Slitting Machine has been developed to enable label printers
and printing companies to cut any kind of flexible material
according to their everyday needs, avoiding left-over stock.
- The cutting system is the most popular and the safest, with circular
- The machine is very simple to use and the change-over of the cutting dimensions is
- The position of both unwind and rewind shafts make the loading
and unloading of materials very fast. One side is completely open to the
operator and it is never necessary to disconnect them at the machine.
- The TN 1200 is available in two models, the TN 1200 PN for pneumatic cutting and
the TN 1200 LC for snip cutting.
THE MACHINE IS SUPPLIED AS FOLLOWS:-
- Supporting shaft with adjustable brake for reels
up to 500 mm diameter.
- 4 guide rolls.
- Cutting unit composed of two pull-out shafts
(removable one by one or coupled).
- Rubber coated towing roll.
- Double rewinding shaft with independent clutches and
pneumatic pressure on the rewinding rings.
- The standard version is supplied with twelve circular blades
ACCESSORIES ON REQUEST
- Hot cutting unit for fabric tapes, interchangeable with the
cold cutting unit (standard)
|MINIMUM CUTTING WIDTH
|MAXIMUM CUTTING WIDTH
||0 - 100 mt/minute|
||220 V 50/60 Hz|
||1873 x 2220 x 1470 mm|
||1973 x 2320 x 1720 mm|
If you have come to this page through a search engine and wish to view our entire
website, please click HERE
©ATLAS LABELLING SYSTEMS 2003,
CAVENDISH CENTRE, BRASSEY STREET, BIRKENHEAD, MERSEYSIDE CH41 8BY
TELEPHONE: 0151 652 7712 / FAX: 0151 653 5594 / EMAIL: [email protected]